WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Frooty
Hack Protection Software

Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:28 am

Hack Protection Software.

MAGIC

Re: Hack Protection Software

Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:46 am

eh wat...

mizudg

Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 pm

RobbingHood

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:40 pm

We're in suggestions and feedback here, so... I guess you mean we need an anti-cheat?
If so: Yes, it will be implemented in a future revision.
If not: Explain or get trashed.

DickyTroll

Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:21 am

LoL
RobbingHood, I'm just sorry but I must say it again
L O O O O O O L

have you played BuggyCornField BathroomCreampie 2 at least on two to three servers and at least twice in different times of the day ? Are you maybe fammiliar with names like "BLACKOPS", "Falcone", "debi666", and not to mention many more ?

I'm now well aquinted with stuff like "server sided no-spread", "ESP", direct 3D rendering, direct X 9, 10 hooks, dll injectors... "aimbot". "AIM-BOT". Aiming Robot. Once more: "A I M I N G - R O B O T". Ever heard of that ? Ever got headshooted as soon as you spawn ? Ever got a grenade falling beneath your feet when you're behind a building with just two players on the map ? Ever noticed weird "laggy like" movments in your squad members, but also noticing their K/D ratio is just sick for the "laggy" movements ?
meet: software using for hacking BF series. and many more games.

So, the story actualy goes like few months back. And I don't care will you, NoFaTe, kerrigan or anyone else ban me for this post. Really. I do know that I will get a warning. But, thruth needs to be uncovered....

I started playing this game like a year ago, distracting me from a mod for "Red Alert 2 : Yuri's Revenge" where I wanted to Hard Mod the game and make something made in 1999 much more playable and interesting and much more strategic... but, lurking on YouTube, I found a video of some guys trolling campers with repair tools, defilibrators, C4 and such things... and found it interesting. I allready played Call Of Duty games and started enjoying FPS games but they all lacked strategy and teamwork. I do not encourage saying CoD is not about teamplay, and as far as seeing it, experienced people always teamplay, while n00bs camp an so... so I got my eyes on that video, than a next one, and a next one..... I met players like Matimi0, |L|V|L|C|A|P|, MongolFPS, Chaboyy, xFactor, FlappyRagdoll, ChrisStrawWhat, Threatty and such, and acctualy enjoyed their videos a lot. They are epic. But, since my machine is a bit old (back from the past - built 2007th), but still competative (Win 7 is 4,8 rated) and runs Skyrim with high decals and high details (overclocked to the core, and still stable), I can't run BF3 but can run BC2 with no problems. So, I started playing. Then a friend of mine told me there's like "Emulators Nexus" and that I can play it multiplayer from there. And I did. Got my hands on the game, signed up here, entered a first matched, beeing pawned good time. So, I started watching video tutorials on "how to survive BF" from LevelCapGaming and learned a much. That tactics made me come to 4.0 K/D and such, but, trolling campers and n00bs is my game, so the rating is actually far less, but I knew I can push my skills and make it looks allmost epic... I were so proud of my self acting like people that introduced me to the game. I didn't know you CAN cheat on nexus. That term weren't known to me. Then it started... first, I started hating a few idiots which made like 70/0 K/D as recons, getting everyone headshooted allmost as they spawn acros the map, wich were weird... than I noticed "weird laggy movements" on kill cams... researched it on YouTube and found it: "hacker cought on bf" and such... so, as fast as I noticed a hacker, I just quited a server and got on a new one. It weren't a problem in the begginning. No big deal. But, the two SpetzNatz or something pissed of a lot of people... and made boting very popular. Epic leaderboards pole positions at the end of the matches and stuff like that. And anoying sound of helm getting shoot from a bullet two and a half seconds after getting spawned... from the enemy base... while jumping of a cliff without parachute... over and over and over again. And I got pissed also. Created a new soldier and started from scratch, even if I were lvl 30 or something with K/D about 1.58, which I saw were OK round here... normal. First, I got ESP wich I turned on when I noticed a cheater, and used it for finding him and getting their tags. Humiliating them with repair tools, C4, even killing them with defibs. I allways saw a gun pointed on my head, I could see through the walls and see enemy chasms, so I knew - he's pointing a gun in my face. but, I have cover so he cannot shoot me down. And then he aims at the second player from my team and that's my time to act... it were fun at the times where servers with 20 people had only one cheater... or eventually two... but now... 24/7 Africa Harbour - 29 players on map, 5 to me known cheaters on enemy team and 3 on mine. And bloodbath on the map, you could only hear headshoots. I saw my squad stoping for like 30 or so seconds, then being alive again, pointing a gun and then hearing my self saying "nice shoot", which, you know, means Head Shoot. So, found between 9 aimboters... I became the 10th. Using strategies from the videos I saw about BF3, I used it on cheaters, and got few ACE pins... it were fun... for like 3 - 4 times... 5th time, it were boring. Being first on the leaderbord not using your skills is, for me, very boring. So, droped down to just marking the enemy, wich has the same effect as spoting, wich were able to turn on or off, it became a tactic of surviving K/D above ,5 ... and, turned a game of fun and skill into ... something I don't like... racing between software used to make someone superior. And I never paid for the cheat it self. It's public. And free. On a web site which I won't reference to any one, especialy not publicly on a site where it can be used... with no consequences. So... yesterday I quited a game, which became boring as soon as there were 11 players left on the server, with 6 of enemy team using aimbot... and don't know for other 2 from my team, but at a point I turned on ESP, got few kills, and decided to get of a server, even if we had chance to win. Yes, three from my team vs 6 aimbots, and we could actually win... amazing, isn't it ? But, I choose not to. And, not to play any more. It's BORING. You're using as less skill as possible just to STAY ALIVE against a boted player, and then end up at the top of the leader board... not for me. Sorry. I came to the forum to search for passworded servers where you could enter, which would be bot free actualy... Because I gave up from bf... at least until it's allmost cheater free... or I get a descent machine on which I could run BF4... and then play it on a server using PBAN modules and such... because, for me, skill of cheating... doesn't come with skill... it's just cheating.

Have fun.

Viriato

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:36 am

Hi there, when i saw your post i was like wow, so many lines, and that's why i read it.
I think we all agree cheating destroy the game and make no cheaters very fustrated.
This can ruid the game like happen to MW3. I didn't know there is so many cheaters on nexus... I notice some strange kills with shotguns and strange kill cams moves like you said.
The only reason that players use cheats, its because they sucks obviously :D
I cant play in servers where are cheaters on, of course. In a long term only cheaters will play, and true players will migrate to another FPS.

We cant blame nofate or anybody nexus dev for that. This is a recent free emulator and we have already very lucky to play it.

So i would like any tips for catch cheaters...sometimes hight kill ratio doesnt mean cheating...

I only dont agree with your speech about campers (snipers mostly). Camping is a type of gameplay very interesting and i like it. You dont go to a war and run everywhere like a madman.
And if you cant kill a campers is not our fault. You cant kill 10 enemies in a row with a single fire weapon at 20 meters. And some times i play with 1 hand only :D

Of course we need a anti-cheating system (punkbuster). And sooner better.

15 years playing FPS, and MOHAA and DOOM are the best singleplayer FPS and the worst singleplayer FPS is BAttlefield 3 and 4 (for me), no freedom gameplay, you need to fallow the patch or you die, 5 kills and next 15 mins of video WTF. BUT Battlefield 3 and 4 are the best multiplayer FPS.

Already got bored playing BFBC2,...waiting for VENICE. Now only mods can turn BFBC2 funny (for me).

P.S: dont blame my english, i'm not a yankee (thx god) and no time to use google tradutor for every word.

Have fun, and thx for the good job you have done (nofate, devs, mods,...). PLz give us more info about venice progress...

Sammuel

Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 am

Both of you... TL:DR.

RobbingHood wrote:We're in suggestions and feedback here, so... I guess you mean we need an anti-cheat?
Last edited by Sammuel on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

DickyTroll

Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:05 am

Sammuel wrote:Both of you; TL:DR.

RobbingHood wrote:We're in suggestions and feedback here, so... I guess you mean we need an anti-cheat?

ofc yno

Kerrigan

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:45 am

@ DickyTroll

But it doesn't change that the fact that THERE IS SIMPLY NO ANTI-CHEAT YET.

Discussion over.

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:48 pm

You could have bought the game for 1$ and play on EA's servers for a few months until the anti-cheat is released. Use a populated server with active community and most cheaters will be banned.

Punkbuster sure sucks, but it's better than nothing.
There used to be a signature here.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”