WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Facts : Mother Earth Timeline

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:43 pm

I Just write this post cause simply it's nice to know how old this earth is and how much ears before us passed and how much will be . To start from the begging and i put them in a list (Mya = Millions of years ago) :

Earth timeline

Upper/Late Jurassic
Tithonian (152.1 ± 4 – 145 ± 4 Mya)
Kimmeridgian (157.3 ± 4 – 152.1 ± 4 Mya)
Oxfordian (163.5 ± 4 – 157.3 ± 4 Mya)

Middle Jurassic
Callovian (166.1 ± 4 – 163.5 ± 4 Mya)
Bathonian (168.3 ± 3.5 – 166.1 ± 4 Mya)
Bajocian (170.3 ± 3 – 168.3 ± 3.5 Mya)
Aalenian (174.1 ± 2 – 170.3 ± 3 Mya)

Lower/Early Jurassic
Toarcian (182.7 ± 1.5 – 174.1 ± 2 Mya)
Pliensbachian (190.8 ± 1.5 – 182.7 ± 1.5 Mya)
Sinemurian (199.3 ± 1 – 190.8 ± 1.5 Mya)
Hettangian (201.3 ± 0.6 – 199.3 ± 1 Mya)

What we notice here is that during all this ears Venice Unleashed still closed beta

ChuckN

Re: Facts : Mother Earth Timeline

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Huh...when did VU turn into a Gaia worship site?
Don't know how this thread belongs in a game forum but maybe I missed that memo. ;)

Anyway, you seem to be confused about the proper use of terms:
1. Fact = A phenomenon that is verifiable and repeatable with the same result every time.
2. Theory = A proposed explanation for a phenomenon that has some verifiable proof but is not proved to be a fact.
3. Hypothesis = A proposed explanation for a phenomenon that can be verified by testing.
4. Speculation = A proposed explanation that can not be tested.

Since strata layers can not be confirmed by actual testing to be an indicator of age it is highly improper to label them as factual evidence of age.
Are you aware that it is a well documented fact that many fossilized trees have been discovered buried upright in multiple strata layers?
That should be completely impossible if the theory that strata layers represent thousands or millions of years is correct.

While we are on the subject of the age of the universe, you might want to watch this video.
video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV7JX9BZDMs
video link backup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV7JX9B ... V7JX9BZDMs

The theory about the age of the universe depends on the assumption that the universe is expanding based on red shift.
However, Arp absolutely proved that red shift could not be an indicator of distance.
If there is no proof for an expanding universe then the theory about the actual age of the universe collapses.

The orthodox scientific establishment has a nasty habit of taking mere speculations and brazenly mislabelling them as theories or even facts.
Anything that tends to support the status quo agenda is aggressively promoted and anything that is contrary to that agenda is viciously rejected.
The main reason scientists engage in this herd mentality is because they know that if they buck the orthodoxy they won't receive financial grants anymore.
In simple terms, scientists must tow the party line or look for a job elsewhere.

Of course if anybody wants to follow this herd religion of scientific orthodoxy then that is certainly their choice.
However, remember that if you refuse to think for yourself then you may find that you have followed the herd right over a cliff.

Last edited by ChuckN on Sun May 15, 2016 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueman24

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:59 am

I don't have any fucks to give. As far as vu in develop, earth is not kill but after that, it may self destruct due to bs overload. k? No moaer queston

ChuckN

Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:12 am

blueman24 wrote:I don't have any fucks to give. As far as vu in develop, earth is not kill but after that, it may self destruct due to bs overload. k? No moaer queston

lol.
Last edited by ChuckN on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueman24

Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:30 am

That's the best I could do for this thread.

ChuckN

Sun May 15, 2016 2:32 am

I noticed that the video link in my previous post had gone dead so I updated it with two valid links. :D

Return to “Random Discussion”