WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
TacTicToe
So I finally had to break down and buy Titanfall.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:34 am

I had stated on the official forums that when Titanfall makes it to the $5 bargain bin, THEN I will pick it up. So true to my word, i just bought Titanfall.

And so can you, for only $4.99 at Origin right now! :)
]Image

zesty

Re: So I finally had to break down and buy Titanfall.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:06 am

I preordered that and never regret my decision.

mizudg

Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:27 am

A friend of mine gave me the game for free (on another acc of his) so we could play the game together. It was fun in the beginning and by that I mean the first week but then it got too repetitive and overall boring. I don't think anything they add as free DLC or whatever will make me go back. The game was fun and slightly innovative for the Source engine, but honestly, there's a reason why games like Counter-Strike have a following until today. The game simply lacks competitive play, custom-made content and enough features. Eventhough it seems a no-brainer, games in CSGO almost always go differently in terms of strategy and tactics. Whereas Titanfall is just kill some grunts and a person here-there, drop a titan, get it blown, start all over again... It's just COD with Titans and wallrunning. Other than that it's not fun. Same goes for Advanced Warfare. It's just a rip-off of Crysis with added-on COD-like gameplay and it didn't seem to break any real sale records or player retention this year.

TacTicToe

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Quick bump for this. The Season Pass is now being given away for free as well. So I got the game and season pass all for $4.99. what a great deal! :D

Just how pissed off do you think the people are that were stupid enough to pay full price for this game are right now?

Log into your Origin account and search for "titanfall season pass" and get yours today.
]Image

CaptainESS

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:01 pm

The first thing i will buy from Origin this year will be Star Wars Battlefront 3. May the force be with DICE.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

mizudg

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:43 pm

May your wallet be with you as I hope it's a failure similar to Hardline and finally gives a pause to all the rushed DLC-filled products EA keep pushing on the market. And other devs for that matter too!

CaptainESS

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Say whatever you like about Battlefailed Hardlime, but don't touch my Star Wars! :D
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

Return to “Random Discussion”