WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Bliss
Looking for a very specific game

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:08 am

Hoowdy !
I am looking for a game that I played a few years ago, and I cant remember what was the name of it.
So I will tell u something that I remember about it 8-)

-There was a location that looked like some kind of swamps
-The Swamp like location was populated with some kind of cultists / hunters
-You were supposed to receive some kind of a gift or ability. The local shaman / doctor performed an eye surgery
-It was a Third Person Perspective game, RPG of some sort :mrgreen:
-There were no mobs spawns, one you killed them they were not respawning

Annnddddd, thats all I can remember about it, I dont even know anything about the main plot, one big fucking blackout all thanks to studying on a university, but now I have 2 weeks of freedom, so I want to play some fun game.

Warrning !!
Some of the informations could still not be correct :cry: Just spam the game titles and I will verify.

Discobug
Location:The moon, enjoying tea with Han Solo while Captain Picard uses a jetpack.

Re: Looking for a very specific game

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Bliss wrote:Hoowdy !
I am looking for a game that I played a few years ago, and I cant remember what was the name of it.

-You were supposed to receive some kind of a gift or ability. The local shaman / doctor performed an eye surgery

Annnddddd, thats all I can remember about it, I dont even know anything about the main plot, one big fucking blackout all thanks to studying on a university, but now I have 2 weeks of freedom, so I want to play some fun game.

Warrning !!
Some of the informations could still not be correct :cry: Just spam the game titles and I will verify.

My guess is stalker shadow of chernobyl/ clear sky

Bliss

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Nah, that was TPP game, not an FPS. And you was using swords if I remember. I just need to play this game, but I cant find it, I am looking for it second day now :cry:
But I dont remember anything, university erased my fucking memory...

//Edit:
I've found the game, it is horrible tho. Fucking Two Worlds II, guess my brain is fucking with me now :x. Two day to find out that this was the game I was looking for, I am so sad now.

Discobug
Location:The moon, enjoying tea with Han Solo while Captain Picard uses a jetpack.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Bliss wrote:Nah, that was TPP game, not an FPS. And you was using swords if I remember. I just need to play this game, but I cant find it, I am looking for it second day now :cry:
But I dont remember anything, university erased my fucking memory...

//Edit:
I've found the game, it is horrible tho. Fucking Two Worlds II, guess my brain is fucking with me now :x. Two day to find out that this was the game I was looking for, I am so sad now.

You should play stalker shadow of chernobyl, its has a relaxingly enjoyable storyline, and its a FPS/RPG.

Bliss

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Discobug wrote:You should play stalker shadow of chernobyl, its has a relaxingly enjoyable storyline, and its a FPS/RPG.

Sure I will play it. As I never played it coz my PC was crap, well it still is a crap but now I can run titles form 2010 :) (Crysis is not included ~10 or less FPS)

Discobug

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Bliss wrote:
Discobug wrote:You should play stalker shadow of chernobyl, its has a relaxingly enjoyable storyline, and its a FPS/RPG.

Sure I will play it. As I never played it coz my PC was crap, well it still is a crap but now I can run titles form 2010 :) (Crysis is not included ~10 or less FPS)

Its from 2007 :D

CactusPie

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 pm

The only thing that somewhat fits the description would be Gothic 2. I don't exactly remember the plot, but it is a TPP RPG, it has some swamp areas and there is a quest to get an artifact called "Eye of Innos"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt1RS_FZKzQ

EDIT:
@UP okay, nevermind, gothic 2 is and older game.

xheon

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Discobug wrote:
Bliss wrote:Hoowdy !

Warrning !!

My guess is stalker shadow of chernobyl/ clear sky

To you EVERYTHING looks like stalker ..... :shock:

Bliss

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm

As for gothic saga (G4 not included tho). I am a huge fan and I would remember that title for sure :)
Also stalker was cheap so I am downloading it atm :) I just cant figure out why my brain wanted me to play Two Worlds II again, what is he up to :?: :mrgreen: Sneaky bastard :twisted:

@Discobug
2007 ? :oops: :cry:

Now topic can be closed, as the question is answered :geek:

disgusting

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 am

If you liked two worlds 2 you should also try elder scrolls morrowind and skyrim with all dlc's it will keep you bussy for a whille they are best 3D rpg's for me. Or if u are intresting in 2D there is nothing better then old good diablo 2 and path of exile its online rpg some thing like d2 remake for d2 hard core players, alot of ppl gived up on diablo 3 and started playing path of exile.

Here are trailers too i hope you find some game intresting to play ;)

Morrowind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr3TCWPlDrw
Skyrim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M
Diablo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybHAb0VoFT4
Path Of Exile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWbXdDpyarA

P.s Just tell me if you need more rpg titles i played alot of them in past :)

NexusBC2 nick: Bullmastiff
Steam: DisgustinG
Check my real time rush montage! http://youtu.be/DYHo2FP5TBM
Livestearm gaming (working on it ) http://www.twitch.tv/bulevarac

Return to “Random Discussion”