WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: Official DU4 Server Thread

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Pretty off-topic here, huh?

@mizu
What does this website have to do with players being kicked out of the game? I doubt the site is in any way related to that.

Can we just agree that there isn't a perfect solution? A combination of an anticheat that measures real values like the line drawn to reach an enemy's head (if the line is perfectly straight all the time, it's probably an aimbot) etc., process checks, demo recording and sometimes just experience is the best solution.

Feel free to continue the discussion in a seperate thread, as I don't think the DU4 server thread is the right place for it.

weavii

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:08 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Pretty off-topic here, huh?

@mizu
What does this website have to do with players being kicked out of the game? I doubt the site is in any way related to that.

Can we just agree that there isn't a perfect solution? A combination of an anticheat that measures real values like the line drawn to reach an enemy's head (if the line is perfectly straight all the time, it's probably an aimbot) etc., process checks, demo recording and sometimes just experience is the best solution.

Feel free to continue the discussion in a seperate thread, as I don't think the DU4 server thread is the right place for it.

http://forums.emulatornexus.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6702

@Kerrigan
Could you explain why?

Yochan

Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:39 am

i made an account an account on the du-4 site but i am not able to access the forums,i opened my welcome thread and this happened

http://gyazo.com/91884cfb06eaed28faed0628dd8fb761

can anyone help?

weavii

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Yochan wrote:i made an account an account on the du-4 site but i am not able to access the forums,i opened my welcome thread and this happened

http://gyazo.com/91884cfb06eaed28faed0628dd8fb761

can anyone help?

should work now.

Bruce Lee

Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:54 am

123456789abcdefg:
Since my post was rendered useless at least we can all practice counting & the alphabet.

It certainly makes one wonder if vested interests are being placed ahead of the survival of the Nexus itself.
It doesn't matter though, I can still fix the problem.
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

Ex_BehemothT_T

Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Today for playing good with a heli i got kicked from the server [DU4]heavymetal32heli and now am unable to join the server, i despise hacks and am strictly against using any of then why did i get kicked ? just because i pissed the admin in the game by killing him too many times ? i am not using any wall-hacks and i would like to know how is it that its been decided that a player is using a wall hack and that 1 person has the right to just ban him when he feels like it ? What proof did he have ?
Attachments
server.jpg
server.jpg (22.56KiB)Viewed 21723 times
BAN.jpg
BAN.jpg (49.72KiB)Viewed 21735 times

himapapa

Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Ex_BehemothT_T wrote:Today for playing good with a heli i got kicked from the server [DU4]heavymetal32heli and now am unable to join the server, i despise hacks and am strictly against using any of then why did i get kicked ? just because i pissed the admin in the game by killing him too many times ? i am not using any wall-hacks and i would like to know how is it that its been decided that a player is using a wall hack and that 1 person has the right to just ban him when he feels like it ? What proof did he have ?

Feel free to discuss your point in our forum: http://www.du4-gaming.com/index.php/Boa ... an-Appeal/

weavii

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:54 pm

UPDATE:

- changed ban management system, link in op
- added xlrstats, link in op
- migrated to new server hardware in a better data center
- removed virtualization, increased game server performance

adi3man

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:28 pm

How i can join teamspeak?