WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Bad Company 2 Tutorials - Any ideas? Share them here!

Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:00 pm

So I might do a Big Brother tutorial soon since I was asked to on my video and the forums a couple of times, but seeing as how this is the forum for the Community to keep track on things, what would you like to see? So far I have tutorials on

How to Host/Play on MaseBC2 and MaseBC2-Nexus Switcher

How to Host on Nexus Servers using PRoCon and BC2CC

Initial How to Host (old but still works if you don't want to use custom server tools and such

How to Play on NexusBC2 (for all you people having trouble or getting into it just now)

And as I mentioned already, I have a tutorial on Big Brother for BC2 planned as well. Just wanted to know what else is interesting for the community and/or are you having problems setting up.

Please note: Don't do silly requests such as "How do I download the game" and such on the forums. Not just this topic, in general! EmulatorNexus has in no way any appreciation for Warez or Torrents as they do not support piracy so sharing direct links to stuff like that on here is strictly forbidden.

So remember: Only requests that are needed and of somewhat bigger importance than others such as for example the PRoCon and BC2CC Tutorial was meant to be 2 videos due to them being asked for in the How to Host video but I decided to combine them since I got around doing them at the same time and it ended up being one video.

To Mods: Forgive me if this isn't the right section but since all of these videos are about Project Rome in a way, I thought it would be good to drop this topic here. If there is any need for it to be moved to Random Discussions for instance or some other sub-forum I missed, or even another category, feel free to do so :)

On a final note: The "How to Play" and "How to Host" videos are old. REALLY old! They were made around the time when Domo was still working on the project (more than a year ago) so don't expect the video material to be of much help with the changes NoFaTe has introduced. One of which for example - the Forums being the place you need to register on, not the old website as said in the video. The descriptions are always up to date though. Anything from Dinput8 updates to link fixes and/or any other necessary changes to continue playing the same way is always up to date with the latest. So read the descriptions before commenting with something stupid that has already been answered in the steps.

Return to “Game Discussion”