WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
blueman24
Battlefield Hardline.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:42 pm

I didn't see a thread, so I made one. (sry if you guys had decided not to make one :D )
What are your thoughts about hardline? I am downloading it right now. Will see how it goes.
Looks decent after watching stuff on YouTube.

mizudg

Re: Battlefield Hardline.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:32 pm

It's stupid. But it's stupid in the way it's fun. You just can't help but laugh at how bad it is. And being so bad actually makes it fun, but when you look at it in perspective, this isn't Saints Row, and it's not excused...

TacTicToe

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:42 pm

I played it for 5 mins during a previous beta. Was not impressed. Un-installed, will not be buying this game.

Still waiting for them to fix BF4.
]Image

CaptainESS

Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 am

It is a decent game but it shouldn't have the name "Battlefield". If you are looking for a real Battlefield experience i would suggest you Battlefront 3, which is made by DICE. Until summer stick with BF4.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

mizudg

Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:29 am

Wrong. If you're looking for a real Battlefield experience, I would recommend BF2, or better yet, Project Reality. Battlefront 3 will be yet another money cow for EA to abuse the fan anticipation, just as they did with BF3 and 4 and then put Premium packs with DLC on them rather than something free. Heck, BF4 should have given at least one DLC for free because of their screw up. Even BF3 had free DLC (preordering and CQ later on).

CaptainESS

Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:43 am

mizudg wrote:Wrong. If you're looking for a real Battlefield experience, I would recommend BF2, or better yet, Project Reality. Battlefront 3 will be yet another money cow for EA to abuse the fan anticipation, just as they did with BF3 and 4 and then put Premium packs with DLC on them rather than something free. Heck, BF4 should have given at least one DLC for free because of their screw up. Even BF3 had free DLC (preordering and CQ later on).

Well, BF3 deserved its money but they have gone too far with BF4 and now BFH. Still Battlefront is the best alternative this year.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

mizudg

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:08 am

Or just stick to not buying anything from EA for a while and playing the classics. Heck, might even give some other game a chance. There's GTA5, MG5, Batman Arkham Knight, Rainbow six Siege and so many other great titles coming out this year that are worth your money and aren't just simple reskins from last year's assets.

zesty

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:08 am

I'm so impressed with this new beta, and just bought 3 copies for some of my friends that usually play with. This would be the real next level of BF series.

Edit: Whoever in Visceral came up with Hotwire mode should get tons of cookies.

mizudg

Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:56 pm

I like how Zesty all of a sudden comes in and breaks this whole discussion apart. Also, where's my copy?

(jk, please don't buy it for me, i know you thought about it, you poor bastard!

zesty

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:41 am

mizudg wrote:I like how Zesty all of a sudden comes in and breaks this whole discussion apart. Also, where's my copy?

(jk, please don't buy it for me, i know you thought about it, you poor bastard!

aww >.>
Anyway I'm pretty sure you would win another giveaway at somewhere on the Internet.
:)

Return to “General Discussion”