WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: Battlefield Hardline.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:48 am

I'm not even gonna enlist. I don't have as much time for games this year and besides, playing Hardline just seems like wasting it. The only good thing about it is how much fun Hotwire is when you're on-foot and looking for cars to blow up. Game just doesn't appeal to me. And the fact it's using the Battlefield name is just repulsive as it degrades what DICE have worked up to accomplish and proves how big of a failure BF4 was, that they finally gave the game to someone else. inb4 Battlefield becomes Call of Duty in a few years.

blueman24

Re: Battlefield Hardline.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:45 pm

zesty wrote:I'm pretty sure you would win another giveaway at somewhere on the Internet.
:)

wow that guy looks like a lucky fu*ker. I hear rumours that he also won a Half life 3 giveaway.

BTW, hardline feels kinda meh. Over that, I get even worse fps in hardline than bf4 :/
I also don't like the feel of the game. It's clunky, buggy, It just doesn't feel good.

Return to “General Discussion”