WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MexicanMidget
Teamspeak questions

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Hey there guys, I'm quite new to this forum and have been searching for the teamspeak IP for over an hour now. I did find one IP but it doesn't seem the be working (184.154.143.50) is this actually the correct IP?
Anyway I would really appreciate someone helping me out here, I'm getting kinda tired from typing ingame :)

Thanks in advance,

Mexican

mizudg

Re: Teamspeak questions

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 pm

MexicanMidget wrote:Hey there guys, I'm quite new to this forum and have been searching for the teamspeak IP for over an hour now. I did find one IP but it doesn't seem the be working (184.154.143.50) is this actually the correct IP?
Anyway I would really appreciate someone helping me out here, I'm getting kinda tired from typing ingame :)

Thanks in advance,

Mexican

There's no official TeamSpeak. There is a mumble but nobody's using it apart from me and some others from time to time.

MexicanMidget

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Ouch, well ehm.. do you know any clans / groups that regularly play bfbc2 that use skype, teamspeak or mumble? I just got kinda tired of being some kinda lonewolf. The game would just be so much better playing with a team.

mizudg

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 pm

I think you should've posted this in the Welcome area or the Rome section in general.. So far I know RobbingHood and some others play from time to time (from personal experiences since I play with them daily). So yeah, I am not sure if they will play BC2 as much since we mostly play BF3 but it's worth a try if you want.. just ask in the other forum sections.

MexicanMidget

Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:02 pm

I actually already posted part of this in the welcome area hehe but anyone hardly reads the welcome area topics. Well thanks for your help though, I'll definitely make a topic in the rome section. Thanks a lot.

Return to “General Discussion”