WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: Bettlefold 2

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Highly unlikely.
Rome isn't finished yet, and Venice hasn't even reached the closed beta phase... There is currently not much room left for another project^^

RobbingHood

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Oh, I'm pretty sure there will be a good lot of people who use Venice ;)
And "years" might have been a little exaggerated. Take a look at the recent changelogs of Rome to get an idea of the average update interval.

mizudg

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 am

Here's another funny twist question : Why don't you just buy BF2 instead of complaining that Venice won't be as popular as BC2 thanks to the "No-pirates!" check. It's $10 on most sites these days and I did exactly that.. bought it after coming to terms with the fact that there are no Project Reality workarounds. Also, Venice will be quite popular since BC2 is a fairly basic and old game and in fact, EA's servers have a little more or a little less players than Rome has daily. Venice will be a smash hit not like Rome for its accidental allowing of pirated copies, but for the fact it will allow Mods, color correction, free dedicated servers like with BC2, and a ton of options that were hidden from us. Instead of giving suggestions on the next mod as if the EN team didn't have enough to work on AND saying that Venice is a waste of time because it won't be as popular as Rome, how about you just BUY the BF2 if you want to play it so much.

This sort of ungratefulness is exactly the reason why I stopped visiting TeknoGods' and 4D1's forums. All you ever see there is "I want, Can you do this, Make this-Make that".. and it's part of the reason why NT doesn't want to go on with his project anymore as well. He himself said 95% of the servers turned into iSnipe/Trickshot lobbies with high XP and the forums filled with demanding younger community to put it as simple as that. Heck, if you want, I can probably find you a cheap key myself but stop giving ideas, at least to this team who did more than enough for the community (and the leecher one)

Kerrigan

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 am

HardObisidian wrote:Is there any chance EmuNex team creating a emulator for Bettlefold 2. There's some pirated versions, but they don't contain ranking up, and you're lucky as hell if you get in a populated server because of that CD-KEY error. It's good game, maybe Nexus can save this game from dying. Please consider this. Thanks

There is a project already.

bf2statistics.com

Read the manual and enjoy your ranking.

Return to “General Discussion”