WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
3ti65
Looking for Reality-Mod developers

Wed May 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello everyone

We're looking for interested volunteer developers for a long term modding project on basis of Venice Unleashed. The concept of the mod can be compared to the well known 'Project Reality' mod for Battlefield 2.
Powback and me started working on the project roughly two years ago, and so far we've focused on making proof of concepts for all the fundamental components needed for such a mod, as well as actively contributing to both Rime (Frostbite Community Editor) and Venice Unleashed / vEXT (Battlefield 3 Modding interface).
We're looking specifically for people with experience in Lua, JavaScript, UI design and usability, and/or C#. Reverse Engineering skills are also greatly appreciated. If you're interested in contributing to our project, please go ahead and send me a short introduction of yourself (Either through discord or here), including your skills and prior software development experience.
That's all, have a nice day :)

3ti65

pomoo

Re: Looking for Reality-Mod developers

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:15 am

t may be true, but it would be very difficult for a good developer.

viva3355

Stealhelm

Re: Looking for Reality-Mod developers

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:38 pm

UI Designer here! If this is still being actively worked on that is.
At the timeless street I brew my spells.

Return to “General Discussion”