WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
alx941126
Dogtags?

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello :D

i dont have a key to the closed beta, but I have some questions:

1. Will VU support dogtags?
2. Will VU let every user to play as a "gold" user? (i cant use the word with p...)
3. What are the main differences between VU and other emulators? you know the other ones, but the forum dont let me post anything about them.

before you say something, i have an original copy of BF3, and I have used other emulators too.

mizudg

Re: Dogtags?

Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:58 am

1. Probably
2. If you have the DLC files, you can play them.
3. Other emulators just provide you the chance to play an unstable version of BF3 online for free. This emulator allows the modding of client and server-side parameters alike to provide a more liberated environment. Spectator mode, mods, removal of blue tint, etc..

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Re: Dogtags?

Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:46 am

Venice Unleashed will support dogtag and soldier customization, but not from day one, granted there are more important tasks that require completion.

Additionally, all players are granted 'premium' weapons and customization options.
We do not like to discriminate against our players.

Finally, Venice Unleashed is not an emulator and does not feature any kind of emulation at all.
All the backend code has been ripped out and re-created from scratch to work with our own custom services.

This gives us an unprecedented level of control over a variety of game functions.

On top of that, Venice Unleashed aims to unlock various game features, give new customization options to users, allow for user-generated content (mods), and provide a liberated environment where players can host their own game servers.

You can read more about the future plan for VU in this post.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Return to “General Discussion”