WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Johnshep
Co-Op

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:17 pm

I was wondering, if there could be a Co-Op with more than 2 players, in some missions that is...
A 4 player co-op mode would be fun.

Kerrigan

Re: Co-Op

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm

The Co-Op mode is not in a focus for VU at the moment.

Also 4 players would be possible maybe if the level is hosted as a dedicated server. We can't say anything about that yet.
The Co-Op levels are also scripted as hell...

Johnshep

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:55 pm

I wished they had focused more on it...

JAYZMRT

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:01 am

Kerrigan wrote:The Co-Op mode is not in a focus for VU at the moment.

Also 4 players would be possible maybe if the level is hosted as a dedicated server. We can't say anything about that yet.
The Co-Op levels are also scripted as hell...

Co-Op mission is not so fun, but that's 6 maps, if those maps can be modded as a VU DLC for multiplayer, or maybe modded campaign maps, that would be awesome. New maps in VU is promising, keep the good work.

XuluniX

Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:28 pm

the problem with the coop map is that only the coop area is fully mapped.
so we would need to add the missing parts.
if the is some kind of editor, this could be possible

aXeSwY

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Well emulatornexus Focusing on the modding of MP part of BF3 , which make me assume it wouldn't be CO-OP and even if there was it would be the same like What the vanilla game offer , maybe in the future they will focus on that who know what NoFate thinks :lol:

Not quit sure only one of the dev's / staff can really tell you ;)

Kerrigan

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:05 am

AXESWY wrote:Well emulatornexus Focusing on the modding of MP part of BF3 , which make me assume it wouldn't be CO-OP and even if there was it would be the same like What the vanilla game offer , maybe in the future they will focus on that who know what NoFate thinks :lol:

Not quit sure only one of the dev's / staff can really tell you ;)

The problem is that there are some weapons which can be only unlocked by getting Co-Op score.
Well maybe VU changes the dependencies for the unlocks but we can't say anything about that yet.

FaithLV

Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Not only scripted, but also buggy as hell!
jet fuel can't melt dank memes

blueman24

Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:36 pm

How to save hostages from dying in mission "Drop 'em like liquid"?
I am talking about the time when hostages are in the bus. The bad guys always kill hostages before I try to kill them. I just can't understand who's hostage and who are bad guys in the bus.

RobbingHood

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 pm

blueman24 wrote:How to save hostages from dying in mission "Drop 'em like liquid"?
I am talking about the time when hostages are in the bus. The bad guys always kill hostages before I try to kill them. I just can't understand who's hostage and who are bad guys in the bus.

Took me some time figuring that out. You have to concentrate on one bus only, your co-op partner has to do the other bus. The enemies are walking around while the hostages are restrained and kneeling iirc.

Return to “General Discussion”