WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
TheGuyHD
My Opinion about Venice

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm

You just got trolled :lol:
Last edited by TheGuyHD on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kerrigan

Re: My Opinion about Venice

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Ask yourself the following question:

You can afford an internet connection and a PC good enough for playing Bed Companion 2 but you dont want to pay for games ?

Kinda pathetic isnt it ?

Also, any cracked version of Bettlefold 3 wont work. It´s missing several important updates which are only distributed over Origami.

Furthermore, this project is a possibility for players to host own servers, use custom made mods and generally playing on a liberated environment.
It´s still legit though.

And now you´re coming to ask for cracked versions and piracy ?

We do not support and wont ever support piracy in this forum.
If you´re "stolen" game works, be happy about it. But if it doesnt, either buy the game or GTFO.
Dont even think about asking for support for a pirated game.

If you dont like this project, leave the forums at once.

Now you got something to chew on.

TheGuyHD

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Well...ur right

but if u dont support piracy then why bbc2 torret version works with ur project??
and btw i have bf3 legit from origin, but i dont want to screw up my game with this shit...no offfence

Kerrigan

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 pm

TheGuyHD wrote:Well...ur right

but if u dont support piracy then why bbc2 torret version works with ur project??
and btw i have bf3 legit from Origami, but i dont want to screw up my game with this shit...no offfence

BC2: I just said, if it works be happy.

BF3: Copy your game to another folder and insert the hook. Origami installment isnt even touched then. ._.

RobbingHood

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm

and btw i have bf3 legit from Origami, but i dont want to screw up my game with this shit...no offfence

Because there's no difference between the torrent file and the legit one. If you replace the .exe with a cracked one, it won't work.

Also, if you're afraid of placing a .dll in your game folder, don't do it. No one forces you.

TheGuyHD

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Oh...yea I forgot about making a copy
Thanks

MadbaLL

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm

pointless and useless topic. the guy came on just to moan. this should've been locked up from the begining.

if you don't like it, don't play it. or make or own modification :evil:

TheGuyHD

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:56 pm

RobbingHood wrote:

Because there's no difference between the torrent file and the legit one. If you replace the .exe with a cracked one, it won't work.

Also, if you're afraid of placing a .dll in your game folder, don't do it. No one forces you.

Haha I know it wont work, but u just said that ''there is no difference between torrent and the legit one''
Yes there is a difference, like multiplayer??

Kerrigan

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 pm

TheGuyHD wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:

Haha I know it wont work, but u just said that ''there is no difference between torrent and the legit one''
Yes there is a difference, like multiplayer??

The files are all the same ._.

TheGuyHD

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:00 pm

MadbaLL wrote:pointless and useless topic. the guy came on just to moan. this should've been locked up from the begining.

if you don't like it, don't play it. or make or own modification :evil:

:lol:

Return to “General Discussion”