WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
blueman24
Re: Venice Unleashed Enlistments, Closed Beta and Stats!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 am

bharatjusta wrote:
mizudg wrote:
bharatjusta wrote:And I want to know if P-R-E-M-I-U-M (couldn't write it normally on my first post? O.o) features (f-35, bombers, maps etc.) will be available to those who own standard edition BF3? I love BF series but I hate it when people get extra stuff for extra M-O-N-E-Y and standard users just keep on falling prey to their P-R-E-M-I-U-M stuff.

You won't get the DLC files. You need to have those yourself. Basically, those who own the DLC files can play on the DLC maps ~_~ P-R-E-M-I-U-M isn't very expensive these days so I don't see the problem with buying it half a year ago to now... it's been down to less than $15 on some sites, really...

That's because I don't have a credit card and my Debit Card won't work :/

Even i would like to know why anti spam filters such normal words....
I too face the same problem with my debit cards not working on international sites like origin,steam,etc.I also don't have a credit card.(they are not popular here). At last i found out that my country had some special pin numbers which needs to be entered while making the transaction or else the transaction would fail.But as payment gateways of these international sites do not ask for any such pin,the transaction keeps on failing!
Anyways,if you can't buy premium and want to play on the DLC maps, you could just try to Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V the DLC files from a friends pc who has DLC's installed and see if this works.( of course after venice is released )

SookagavnoPB

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:08 am

i'm waiting for your hackers/finders/new keys p.m me - snip - or - snip - :v

If this would be free .. i really needed a code cause i used main and some friend stoled mah code while i was in the toilet and he logged his acc he copy the key and i was an idiot that i didn't do it i have really big shits :v and when i come back i rage quited origins wut the hack and i destroyed my mouse lol
Last edited by Kerrigan on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed E-Mail-addresses
2TB (2GB)7200 SEAGATE Barracuda 14 3.5, 64MB, SATAIII 600 ST1500DM003 - ultrafast nVidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 256bit Intel® Core™ i7-4770k 3.90 ghz ram 16 gb GDDR3 1600mhzSSD 250GB 2 2.5 SATA3

MAGIC

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:57 am

SookagavnoPB wrote:i'm waiting for your hackers/finders/new keys p.m me -snip- or -snip- :v

If this would be free .. i really needed a code cause i used main and some friend stoled mah code while i was in the toilet and he logged his acc he copy the key and i was an idiot that i didn't do it i have really big shits :v and when i come back i rage quited origins wut the hack and i destroyed my mouse lol

k
I don't believe this shit story. Also where did your turtle/grandmother/brother/friend activated the key? In Origin? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL. That isn't even possible

5tormwolf

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Will the DICE exclusive weapons and attachments be available for everyone, ex suppressed shotgun?

mouz

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:20 am

5tormwolf wrote:Will the DICE exclusive weapons and attachments be available for everyone, ex suppressed shotgun?

Only if server has it unlocked. Similar to Rome and diceboom, some servers have it enabled and some don't. You will just have to find a server that has it unlocked.

Kerrigan

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 am

5tormwolf wrote:Will the DICE exclusive weapons and attachments be available for everyone, ex suppressed shotgun?

My last information about that was that the DICE-weapons will be Admin/Staff exclusive by default. That means, that it will be only accessible for other users by manipulating server settings.

If i remember right the DICE weapon settings were managed by the backend (Blaze) since it is locked to the persona and not by by the dedicated game server itself.

But only NoFaTe can tell us correctly. In the end you can use whatever you want when the backendless connection will be possible.
Then everything should be unlocked.

bstyler

Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:06 am

when is the open beta coming out?

neverhangover

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:42 pm

bstyler wrote:when is the open beta coming out?

2033. We'll most likely be playing it in the metro system under moscow, after WW3. :roll:

bharatjusta

Wed May 27, 2015 3:34 pm

I didn't enlist for the closed beta but I can't wait to get my hand on the new BF3 that you guys have remade. I moved on to CSGO a few months ago as the amount of cheaters on Asian servers was too high and I wanted to play a game with a better netcode and some competitive experience. But I'm a Battlefield guy, CS never was my type. I tried to love it but Battlefield always had my heart and soul... :3 lol.

Hope you guys finish it fast :# I can't wait!

absol

Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:00 pm

It would be fun to know if and how we'll be able to change the combat areas for certain maps. Maybe to move flags, fix out of bounds areas or have SQ TDM in better locations, or DLC modes on other maps. I played during the open weekend and gave some feedback. Could help out more with surveys for balance or technical topics.

Let me know if that would be of use to your development :) // xpc_absol //

Return to “General Discussion”