WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Kerrigan
Re: Venice Unleashed Enlistments, Closed Beta and Stats!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 am

Niinx wrote:The server settings will be down to the server owners, so there probably will be 24/7 Metro servers xD

Hopefully Procon will still work, as there are tons of great admin things for it.

Everything will work as normal...

I might be hosting a Metro server 24/7 and without any rules except that cheaters are not welcome and will be permanently banned if i spot them.

With no rules i mean actually "no rules". Glitching and shit is allowed (since most glitches have been removed/fixed from Op. Metro only the weak C4 glitch is working). All weapons etc.

Procon will work as supposed.

Kerrigan

Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 am

Everyone here whining about the Metro servers were just too bad to avoid the enemy fire and getting some frags without any explosives.

Just no skill. Stop bitchin'.

Freeshnik

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:56 pm

1-2 months ago NoFaTe post about running 128 player server by himself. I think 4-5 Metroll server with 128 players will destroy Venice variety of servers/modes etc.

RobbingHood

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:25 am

Lapin wrote:Now lets cease Off-Topic messages :)

...he says, talking about rabbits.
OT splitted to Random again.
forums.emulatornexus.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4956

badbaubau

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 pm

I guess Venice will start as soon as it launches b f 4
Is a bet made earlier with my clan :D
Do a good job 8-)

Viriato

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

hey soldiers, can I still register to closed beta ? if yes, how ? thx

MAGIC

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Viriato wrote:hey soldiers, can I still register to closed beta ? if yes, how ? thx

No, read the FAQ next time

bharatjusta

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:27 pm

So will you release server files too? for playing on LAN like BFBC2? And I appreciate what you are doing.
And I want to know if P-R-E-M-I-U-M (couldn't write it normally on my first post? O.o) features (f-35, bombers, maps etc.) will be available to those who own standard edition BF3? I love BF series but I hate it when people get extra stuff for extra M-O-N-E-Y and standard users just keep on falling prey to their P-R-E-M-I-U-M stuff.

mizudg

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 pm

bharatjusta wrote:So will you release server files too? for playing on LAN like BFBC2? And I appreciate what you are doing.
And I want to know if P-R-E-M-I-U-M (couldn't write it normally on my first post? O.o) features (f-35, bombers, maps etc.) will be available to those who own standard edition BF3? I love BF series but I hate it when people get extra stuff for extra M-O-N-E-Y and standard users just keep on falling prey to their P-R-E-M-I-U-M stuff.

You won't get the DLC files. You need to have those yourself. Basically, those who own the DLC files can play on the DLC maps ~_~ Premium isn't very expensive these days so I don't see the problem with buying it half a year ago to now... it's been down to less than $15 on some sites, really...

Sammuel

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:49 pm

mizudg wrote:
bharatjusta wrote:So will you release server files too? for playing on LAN like BFBC2? And I appreciate what you are doing.

You won't get the DLC files. You need to have those yourself. Basically, those who own the DLC files can play on the DLC maps ~_~ Premium isn't very expensive these days so I don't see the problem with buying it half a year ago to now... it's been down to less than $15 on some sites, really...

Got it for 10 bucks on Code4Game Site. ;)

so yah Premium = Cheep nowadays ( i feel sorry for those blocks who spent so much the first few weeks :lol: )
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

Return to “General Discussion”