WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Torrelles
Re: [Release] Blaze Source Code

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 am

Good.

Vextor

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:51 pm

WarBeast-GT- wrote:I feel sarcasm...

I feel the sarcasm, it's... it's blazing through my body!

I can't stop it, oh god why!

ReV0LT

Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 am

Vextor wrote:
WarBeast-GT- wrote:I feel sarcasm...

I feel the sarcasm, it's... it's blazing through my body!

I can't stop it, oh god why!

Napalm'ed!!
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/285/8/2/trolldad_dancing_by_rober_raik-d4clrtz.png

lfdominguez

Wed May 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Well, why not show almost a way to implement a Blaze server?? or better, put the source Code into github??? or any page that already has the source... please tell me..... i a C++ programmer....

MAGIC

Wed May 27, 2015 6:15 pm

lfdominguez wrote:Well, why not show almost a way to implement a Blaze server?? or better, put the source Code into github??? or any page that already has the source... please tell me..... i a C++ programmer....

Why would he open source it? Oh right, so kids can setup up shitty projects

lfdominguez

Wed May 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Sorry i don't tell open source it in that way.... but i think that tell a brief that how it does the blazer, something like.... Open a port X and redirect to Y port.... currently i decompile the Redirector Code, so i have the Tdf Class and Blaze packets... and the certs too.... the only thing that i need to make to functional is the way of the communications.
All of this is because i want pass the Blaze that i have to Linux without C#, codify in C++ and pass to another DataBase, postgres.... thanks for reply....

RobbingHood

Wed May 27, 2015 7:36 pm

lfdominguez wrote:Sorry i don't tell open source it in that way.... but i think that tell a brief that how it does the blazer, something like.... Open a port X and redirect to Y port.... currently i decompile the Redirector Code, so i have the Tdf Class and Blaze packets... and the certs too.... the only thing that i need to make to functional is the way of the communications.
All of this is because i want pass the Blaze that i have to Linux without C#, codify in C++ and pass to another DataBase, postgres.... thanks for reply....

Details are not released mostly for legal reasons.

lfdominguez

Wed May 27, 2015 7:42 pm

I underestand you people... i appreciate that communicate with me by email for that..... EA licence etc.. etc... i am in Cuba, because that i don care EA, all of us live with freedom of all the big corporations of Games, because that i want put up a Server with Blaze in Linux because is my favorite OS, plus fix some issues in data declaration language with MySQL, etc... thankss

3ti65

Sat May 30, 2015 6:04 am

lfdominguez wrote:I underestand you people... i appreciate that communicate with me by email for that..... EA licence etc.. etc... i am in Cuba, because that i don care EA, all of us live with freedom of all the big corporations of Games, because that i want put up a Server with Blaze in Linux because is my favorite OS, plus fix some issues in data declaration language with MySQL, etc... thankss

Nofate's troll is nothing against that lel

lfdominguez

Sun May 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Well thanks any way... if i can finnaly run the blaze server i put it in github and post the URL hear....

Return to “General Discussion”