WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: [Release] Blaze Source Code

Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:11 am

lfdominguez wrote:Well thanks any way... if i can finnaly run the blaze server i put it in github and post the URL hear....

Don't. We don't allow any content on here that could possibly infringe someone's (especially EA's) copyright.

lfdominguez

Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:24 pm

really?? i known that because that you (i think) dont put the link to source code of blaze (and not because want close the source), my mistake... but, Free development is for everybody, free software, GPL, i known that all in this community in any way need respect the EA license, but in order of knowledge, do yo want the source of the new blazer, with Postgres, leveldb, sqlite, etc... BD, upgrading the performance 46%??? or that work in any OS with C++ compiler.... finally a server working in any place that the people can't access to the internet or need use Windows obligatory to start a Battlefield 3 Server??? that is my intention... a server to everybody that needs joke and fun with the great BattleField 3... and really is simple but if you support me GREAT!!!! sorry, i understand you.... but then understand these people than want play and don't have Internet, all by a development that need Internet to play Online with your friends... well my actual server running with Debian Linux 8.0... GGG a VirtualBox Virtual Machine with Windows 7.... the Blaze Server, TeamSpeak and manage all of them, procon 1.5 with some plugins... long live to free code.... thanks

kiwidog

Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:48 pm

lfdominguez wrote:really?? i known that because that you (i think) dont put the link to source code of blaze (and not because want close the source), my mistake... but, Free development is for everybody, free software, GPL, i known that all in this community in any way need respect the EA license, but in order of knowledge, do yo want the source of the new blazer, with Postgres, leveldb, sqlite, etc... BD, upgrading the performance 46%??? or that work in any OS with C++ compiler.... finally a server working in any place that the people can't access to the internet or need use Windows obligatory to start a Battlefield 3 Server??? that is my intention... a server to everybody that needs joke and fun with the great BattleField 3... and really is simple but if you support me GREAT!!!! sorry, i understand you.... but then understand these people than want play and don't have Internet, all by a development that need Internet to play Online with your friends... well my actual server running with Debian Linux 8.0... GGG a VirtualBox Virtual Machine with Windows 7.... the Blaze Server, TeamSpeak and manage all of them, procon 1.5 with some plugins... long live to free code.... thanks

No, we don't want your stolen/emulated source. And if people don't want to wait for a better product (VU) then they can have fun with their shitty hacked together emulators. I can tell you aren't a native English speaker, but from what I gathered, No the VU source will not be available, and no we don't want any of "your" code.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Return to “General Discussion”