WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
vajrasniper
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:02 pm

mizudg wrote:
vajrasniper wrote:
i cant wait to use all premium features on venice.. i bought it but the e.a servers are a great piece of crap, punkybuster confusing who is hacker and who is not a hacker, mantaining hackers and banning honest players( like me) servers admins with childish behavior and other things..

make the game umplayable on e.a servers..

i prefer venice server..

If you think Venice Servers are going to be stable 24/7, you're gonna have a bad time (meme reference).
But no really, why do you think there's so much work since it was announced back in the beginning of the year almost. Closed Beta hasnt even started yet, let alone Open and the "finished" project

is up to the programmers, and i wish lucky on this task to make bf3 playable.. without e.a servers and the whole battlelog crap...

and i am waiting for the open beta..

j0hNsT4H

Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm

mizudg wrote:
vajrasniper wrote:
i cant wait to use all premium features on venice.. i bought it but the e.a servers are a great piece of crap, punkybuster confusing who is hacker and who is not a hacker, mantaining hackers and banning honest players( like me) servers admins with childish behavior and other things..

i prefer venice server..

If you think Venice Servers are going to be stable 24/7, you're gonna have a bad time (meme reference).
But no really, why do you think there's so much work since it was announced back in the beginning of the year almost. Closed Beta hasnt even started yet, let alone Open and the "finished" project

From what I understand, Venice servers are based off of the beta server files developed by DICE. Now these server files I'd assume were in good condition relating to stability... add NoFaTe modifying the server files to work for the newer version of the game client and debugging the servers, I'm quite sure it won't be too hard to get 24/7 up time once we reach release. Not like he had to reverse engineer the entire server files from packets he intercepted between beta server/bf3 server/game client, in which case things would be more likely to be glitchy.

mizudg

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 am

j0hNsT4H wrote:
mizudg wrote:
vajrasniper wrote:

i prefer venice server..

From what I understand, Venice servers are based off of the beta server files developed by DICE. Now these server files I'd assume were in good condition relating to stability... add NoFaTe modifying the server files to work for the newer version of the game client and debugging the servers, I'm quite sure it won't be too hard to get 24/7 up time once we reach release. Not like he had to reverse engineer the entire server files from packets he intercepted between beta server/bf3 server/game client, in which case things would be more likely to be glitchy.

I meant that just like with Rome, downtimes and bugs are bound to happen. I am not saying Venice will be unstable but there is a reason why NoFaTe decided to have a Closed, then Open Beta and after an extended period of testing, possibly release a "semi-final" product. Why semi-final? Because BC2 as it is now is near perfect but if NoFaTe has stated that in the future there will be more updates on it, then nothing can be really called "finished" until he says so.

vajrasniper

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 pm

just because the servers are not EA already am 100% satisfied, I do not care if you get off a week and they are counting back the servers of guys and not full of hookers EA

j0hNsT4H

Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:34 am

vajrasniper wrote:just because the servers are not EA already am 100% satisfied, I do not care if you get off a week and they are counting back the servers of guys and not full of hookers EA

lolwut?
But I agree with you about the servers not being EA, satisfaction.

ceckin

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

vajrasniper wrote:i cant wait to use all premium features on venice.. i bought it but the e.a servers are a great piece of crap, punkybuster confusing who is hacker and who is not a hacker, mantaining hackers and banning honest players( like me) servers admins with childish behavior and other things..

i prefer venice server..

Why do you think the DLC's are going to be free? If NoFate is keeping true to his intention to not meddle with the EA DRM, you won't be able to get the DLC's without Premium or purchased DLC's. I also don't see the reason behind the hate (oh its cool lets hate EA)? This project is interesting because it gives freedom back to the community, but it won't give BF3 to those who don't want to purchase it and it won't "cure" BF3. Sure it can fix a lot of problems, but don't count on Venice being the extra patch that DICE never wanted to publish.

This community is too demanding to understand that this guys do this as a hobby and its not like writing emulators is something for which you get paid (like a regular person).

XuluniX

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:34 am

You need to have the DLC files.
How you get them is your problem

j0hNsT4H

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:05 am

ceckin wrote:
vajrasniper wrote:i cant wait to use all premium features on venice.. i bought it but the e.a servers are a great piece of crap, punkybuster confusing who is hacker and who is not a hacker, mantaining hackers and banning honest players( like me) servers admins with childish behavior and other things..

i prefer venice server..

Why do you think the DLC's are going to be free? If NoFate is keeping true to his intention to not meddle with the EA DRM, you won't be able to get the DLC's without Premium or purchased DLC's. I also don't see the reason behind the hate (oh its cool lets hate EA)? This project is interesting because it gives freedom back to the community, but it won't give BF3 to those who don't want to purchase it and it won't "cure" BF3. Sure it can fix a lot of problems, but don't count on Venice being the extra patch that DICE never wanted to publish.

This community is too demanding to understand that this guys do this as a hobby and its not like writing emulators is something for which you get paid (like a regular person).

Please do some research before blatantly posting... Bettlefold 3 itself requires a legitimate installation on the computer because during installation a license file is generated that only works on your PC, this license file is then checked every time the game is launched by the client, nothing to do with NoFaTe adding that feature. Regarding DLCs, there is no way to check whether or not the client has purchased the map packs because unlike when the game client checks for the license file of the game, Origami simply doesn't allow you to join a server with the maps you haven't purchased by looking up if your account has the DLC server-sided, if it doesn't it just denies access to the server.

HunteR97

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:56 am

j0hNsT4H wrote:Please do some research before blatantly posting... Bettlefold 3 itself requires a legitimate installation on the computer because during installation a license file is generated that only works on your PC, this license file is then checked every time the game is launched by the client, nothing to do with NoFaTe adding that feature. Regarding DLCs, there is no way to check whether or not the client has purchased the map packs because unlike when the game client checks for the license file of the game, Origami simply doesn't allow you to join a server with the maps you haven't purchased by looking up if your account has the DLC server-sided, if it doesn't it just denies access to the server.

in short the DLC's don't have any license file so if you have them you can play them.
it's not NoFaTe's fault you can blame Dice

j0hNsT4H

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:20 am

HunteR97 wrote:
j0hNsT4H wrote:Please do some research before blatantly posting... Bettlefold 3 itself requires a legitimate installation on the computer because during installation a license file is generated that only works on your PC, this license file is then checked every time the game is launched by the client, nothing to do with NoFaTe adding that feature. Regarding DLCs, there is no way to check whether or not the client has purchased the map packs because unlike when the game client checks for the license file of the game, Origami simply doesn't allow you to join a server with the maps you haven't purchased by looking up if your account has the DLC server-sided, if it doesn't it just denies access to the server.

in short the DLC's don't have any license file so if you have them you can play them.
it's not NoFaTe's fault you can blame Dice

bingo, dis man reads! lol

Return to “General Discussion”