WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Zhirafy
VeniceUnleashed coming back this Christmas?

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:20 pm

I believe in my heart that VU is coming as a Present from the Dev´s this Christmas :3

What do you think about that? :)

TacTicToe

Re: VeniceUnleashed coming back this Christmas?

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:24 am

Ummm not sure if you realize or where you have been. It is here. It has been here for some time. You can load it up and play now. There are currently servers. There are just no players.
]Image

Zhirafy

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:16 pm

You cannot create Soldiers?! So how am i supposed to play? xD

TacTicToe

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:27 am

Ahhh you're one of those that missed the boat. Sorry, only coal for you this Christmas. We've already been waiting at least a year and since it is the holidays and only 2 people developing, then chances of your Christmas wish coming true is less than 1%.

Sorry.

On a side note, you're not missing out since there aren't any players as it is. :)
]Image

Zhirafy

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:03 pm

i know why there are no Players xD Bcuz all of them cant play :D But I dont give up on my Wish ;D

TacTicToe

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:45 pm

They can't play because they choose not too. There are currently thousands of people with their accounts linked that could play. They choose not too. There is not enough of a difference between current gameplay and official to peak enough interest. While eliminating things like the blue tint and suppression and having a server browser, there is still a lack of players and newness to have players on Venice instead of official. We get maybe one or two people connecting a day to our server. Even if you were able to link your account, you would see no players and empty servers and quickly lose interest.

Nothing wrong with your wish, I just would not hold my breath if I were you. Who knows, maybe something will be released in 2018. If not, there is always 2019 and then 2020.
]Image

Return to “General Discussion”