WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
dbXtwoem
Lets talk about Cheaters and Hackers in bfold 3

Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:11 pm

So , first of all i stopped playing ROme because : 1 lag , 2 cheaters and hackers. Recently i made a second account here because of all the fuss for the mode and i am waiting as well :p .
I mainly play BF3 free on origin but there hasn`t beem a round where someone is cheating. Even in servers with hardcore mode and no mini map. So pathetic. Since it went free , i have played less and less, only because of the displeasure of a game where you die just hiding in the bushes. So i have started reporting more and more , taking screenshots and capturing gameplay , which turnes out to be so fun to report someone every day :D:D:D i just get in report go back to my buisness :D:D and with my help 2 accuonts were band which brings me so much satisfaction :D = very strange i know.
So my question is- have you tought about more hacking and cheating countermeasures or you will leave the mod like an open door to the back yard like in Rome for exsampele :?

RobbingHood

Re: Lets talk about Cheaters and Hackers in bfold 3

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Anticheat is planned, but not on the initial release.

mizudg

Re: Lets talk about Cheaters and Hackers in bfold 3

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:11 pm

I imagine there won't be people hacking since it's going to be in Closed Beta first for testing and admins will be on during that time.

Return to “General Discussion”