WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ChuckN
Re: Project Rome - development still active or discontinued?

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:46 am

mizudg wrote:I do believe that the main topic question has been answered so to go on about preferences and personal opinions should be considered for the Game Discussions.

???
The description in the forum directory clearly states that this section is supposed to be reserved for "General discussion about Project Rome".
It was the original poster himself who brought up the point that he considered BC2 to be the best BF game.
We were all simply fleshing out the actual reasons why BC2 fans hold this view.
Speaking for myself, I was also pointing out developments by modders that could dramatically improve Rome.
Other than TTT's attempt to derail the discussion into VU territory, everybody else stayed completely on point.

Since there seems to be a desire to shut down this topic I won't labor the point.
I guess that "general discussion" is going to be required to be "specific discussion" from now on.
No problem, I will follow your advice and start a new topic.

Cheers.
:)

mizudg

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:19 am

I am almost 99% sure this was under Rome, but if not, then sure, this can stay open forever if you'd so desire. Though, again, if you wish to discuss differences and benefits of different Battlefields, surely the title 'development still active or discontinued?' doesn't fit this already on-going discussion.

TacTicToe

Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:28 am

ChuckN wrote:I always find it hilarious when people say they aren't trying to derail the topic and then they obviously try to derail the topic, lol.
Stick to the topic of Rome or go to the VU section please.

Massengil? Or Summer's Eve?
]Image

MasterSeal

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:03 pm

LTFOL. @ 3T um... Cheapo Kroger or Target HOME brand FTW!
I hope the development for Rome isn't over. there are so many details
that should/need to be fixed just for proper administration and gameplay.
I hope they actually FINISH VU because ROME sure isn't. I guess if you're not
changing the actual game, there may be things in the .dll they can't do. Etc.

ChuckN

Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:05 pm

TTT blatantly tried to derail the topic and when he got called on it he reacted by spewing an offensively sexist remark.
TTT's obnoxious comment has been sitting there untouched like a turd in a punch bowl for ages and I for one have been greatly amused by it.
So now months later, another Killing Crew member finally shows up in order to attempt to save face for them.
But he can't resist repeating the very same offense and making it worse.

However, don't let me discourage you since I am sure that most intelligent people find the whole thing as amusing as I do. :)

TacTicToe

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:10 am

A clueless douche is a clueless douche. No one with an ounce of common sense will agree with your lunacy. I stand by all of my previous statements in this thread.

Also, good job with actually derailing the thread.
]Image

ChuckN

Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:55 pm

TacTicToe wrote:On a side note and not trying to derail the topic, has anyone wondered if VU is influencing Dice and the BF4 series? I understand they are trying 60hz servers now? Sounds familiar. :)

You tried to derail the thread and got called on it and now you are determined to lash out in retaliation.
What you don't seem to grasp is that your obnoxious use of sexist remarks only makes your case look worse.

P.S. You seem to have an absolute fixation with feminine hygiene products. You might seriously want to consider seeing a psychiatrist about that issue. ;)

RobbingHood

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Seems the two of you get your christmas presents early, check your inboxes.

Locked.

Return to “General Discussion”