WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
chinkugames
Re: Bad admins in [B3] Fun Server

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:46 pm

What is your problem Henry? You taking this thing to whole new level and as far i can say is
If you want to something or accuse anything say directly of what admins have done.
Players have been banned before in b3 servers and they posted an appeal and proofs and they have been unbanned instantly. If you are angry that one of your members has been banned, tell him to post an appeal and stop using abusive language . If he is found innocent admins will unban him if he is found guilty he will remain banned. It is as simple as that. I can understand that you want to help your clan members but accusing other admins will not help your clan members or you .

MaadRYK

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Ok what is this? Are you serious? :lol:

None of your CLAN member/s were banned without an specific reason....

As far as proof goes, Take a goood look at their stats BY YOURSELF!

50 Call > http://www.du4-gaming.com/stats/soldier ... =50%2BCall

otaku511 > http://www.du4-gaming.com/stats/soldier ... e=otaku511

MaadRYK

Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:20 pm

And Your chat logs says it all >

^

So please stop.

ScepterX

Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:04 am

Okay, now he wants to EDUCATE me on what an aimbot/wallhack is.
Sure, so you think 20% is aimbot while 50% headshots with an LMG is not?
In any case, as I said, 50% headshots with any weapon excluding snipers/one shot weapons (shotguns) is an aimbot.
2800/14000 isn't a frickn' aimbot ffs.

adymcawsum

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:41 am

Hello Henry,

I guess you have a number of strong unresolved issues with me and the ELIT3 clan. There is no need to pull such stunts if so. You can always come and speak to me and we can sort out the predicament in a nice and just manner.
I humbly would like to request to you to stop creating unnecessary threads and speak to the appropriate people and resolve the issue.
If you want to get your clanmates unbanned, please visit the B3 forums and post a ban appeal.
If you have problems with ELIT3 clan members, then you can always come and speak to me or speak to them directly via PMs.
There's no need to resort to harsh language and abuses. We can figure this out in a calm and professional manner.

Adnaan

chinkugames

Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:08 am

Henry

Why do i sense some jealousy on your part that ELIT3 clan is rising very fast. From what i know is that people joined ELIT3 by their own choice. No clan members of the ELIT3 has called anyone to join their clan.People who joins this clan knows that you have to be skilled enough to join it.They dont take noobs. So i suggest if you want your clan to be famous get players to practice to be skilled that people will recognise your clan and want to join. Using of abusive languages towards any of players or playing dirty politics to get the attention isnt going to help you make a better clan.

TIP: Please behave good and be friendly with everyone which will help in the future and will get all the support from everyone. Playing dirty politics and blaming a clan and other admins will not only give you bad image but it might give problems in the future without having any support from others.

henry1995

Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:59 pm

- Deleted -
Last edited by henry1995 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”
—Albert Einstein

ScepterX

Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Oh, and I'm sure this is the way we made fun of him : http://fun.kthx.at/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=928

Do NOT tell admins how to ban, counting headshots in stats is an extremely accurate way of finding out aimbots.
So you think it's possible he has 50% headshots in his stats and he barely made 3-4 in his video?

MaadRYK

Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:13 pm

henry1995 wrote:Yea Madyrik (if that ur name) i recruited people first not now got it ? i got temp ban for this two weeks ago ! do you understand ?

You're very disrespectful and rude, So don't expect anything positive from me when playing on any [B3]FUNSERVERS.

Return to “General Discussion”