WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Bruce Lee
Too Many Idiot Server Admins Ruining Rome

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 am

I have played games for a long time and the high ratio of idiots who are given admin powers on the Rome servers is actually quite mind boggling to me. In most games the servers simply can't afford to allow power tripping kiddies to be admins because all the players will just go somewhere else. I suppose that the quality of server admins is bound to be worse in Rome since there are so few servers to choose from anymore.

I guess that the only solution is to wait for Venice and hope that there are a lot more servers than Rome or it will just be the same thing all over again. It's such a waste because BC2/Rome is a fun game when it isn't being ruined. Such a pita to have to contaminate my PC with punkbuster just so I can play BC2 without having to deal with badmins. Oh well, I guess I can't say I didn't at least get my $20.00 worth of gameplay out of it between the EA & Rome servers.

Anyway, thanks again to NoFaTe for the great work on Rome and I am looking forward to a new crop of servers for Venice.
:D
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

Return to “General Discussion”