WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
himapapa
Re: DU4 32-Heli Server Griefer

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:04 pm

ChuckN wrote:This thread is not a "complaint" it is a CALL TO ACTION. This problem needs to be fixed immediately and it CAN BE FIXED IMMEDIATELY.

Ok, why don't you give a sign as soon as you have completed your plugin and tested it succesfully?! :)

ChuckN

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:23 pm

I am not sure if you are actually being serious or just trolling again.
I have a better idea. If I have to do all the work myself, why don't I just keep it for my own server or
only give it to a server owner who isn't too lazy to deal with the problem themselves?
Then when all the players leave the griefer servers you can either fix it yourself or your server will simply be empty. ;)

Besides, the total animosity (except for Freeshnik) that has been displayed toward fixing an obvious problem is disgusting at best. :roll:

himapapa

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Looking forward to see your anti-griefing-plugin working on other servers. :)

MAGIC

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:13 pm

himapapa wrote:Looking forward to see your anti-griefing-plugin working on other servers. :)

Same, too bad I didn't get any single answers for my questions...

ChuckN

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:56 pm

ChuckN wrote:Besides, the total animosity (except for Freeshnik) that has been displayed toward fixing an obvious problem is disgusting at best. :roll:

I neglected to mention how utterly childish your incessant gainsaying is, but at least we learned who is capable of acting like an adult
in this very thread so it wasn't a totally futile exercise.

Now, do you have anything that is actually constructive to add or are you just going to continue being pointlessly hostile?

MAGIC

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:36 pm

ChuckN wrote:
Now, do you have anything that is actually constructive to add or are you just going to continue being pointlessly hostile?

Yes, how would you check with a plugin if a player is destroying choppers just for fun or not

ChuckN

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:46 pm

There is no justifiable reason to destroy team vehicles at all. Destroying them for "fun" is just plain stupid in a competitive fps game.
I can guarantee that no sane person would regret losing the ability to destroy team vehicles for "fun" if it means that there won't be any griefers.

Return to “General Discussion”