WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
KillingTheNoise
Re: Regarding The Killing Crew Servers

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:14 pm

@Bruce Lee my main is GMgregster, I just wasn't sure if these guys were the type of people who ban people due to "terrible feedback"(aka the honest truth). Though I live in NY, Canadian lives in, well, Canada. I just so happened to hate Killing crew servers though, considering I actually try and play on their servers, but can't due to obvious reasons. I do admit that him advertising his servers was a bit childish, but I can assure you we're not the same person, I mean if you'd like to sometime, you can chat with us via Teamspeak if you need enough proof, but I'm sure you're going to try to avoid that due to "omg hurr duur dis gui is ful of shite ayy."
Do I know CanadianKernel though? Yes, we're friends, and we share the same opinion about the Killing Crew server, that's mainly because me, him, and another two try to find good servers to play on, and as alright the Killing crew server is with connection, it isn't so good on its moderation, but we're already discovered the problem, which was there only being basically two people managing the servers, and they also just happen to have a family and full time jobs.

Bruce Lee

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:39 pm

KillingTheNoise wrote:@Bruce Lee my main is GMgregster, I just wasn't sure if these guys were the type of people who ban people due to "terrible feedback"(aka the honest truth). Though I live in NY, Canadian lives in, well, Canada. I just so happened to hate Killing crew servers though, considering I actually try and play on their servers, but can't due to obvious reasons. I do admit that Canadians first post was pretty foolish to bash the server, then advertise his own, but I can assure you we're not the same person, I mean if you'd like to sometime, you can chat with us via Teamspeak if you need enough proof, but I'm sure you're going to try to avoid that due to "omg hurr duur dis gui is ful of shite ayy."
Do I know CanadianKernel though? Yes, we're friends, and we share the same opinion about the Killing Crew server, that's mainly because me, him, and another two try to find good servers to play on, and as alright the Killing crew server is with connection, it isn't so good on its moderation, but we're already discovered the problem, which was there only being basically two people managing the servers, and they also just happen to have a family and full time jobs.

I thought you were just some random concerned citizen whose only burning desire was to rectify the dreadful condition of the Nexus servers exemplified by the TKC server?
So you are all actually in cahoots together after all?!
I am shocked! Shocked!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Firstly, if you & your buddies want to advertise your server then feel free to, but you probably want to do it in a positive way.
When you bash somebody else's server in order to promote your own, it just makes you look bad.

Secondly, since BC2 has no spectator mode, more admins guessing if players are cheating is NOT an inherently good thing.
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

Jayvytee

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:14 pm

@OP, this topic was obviously created only to get more people to play on your servers. It's not even about how the TKC servers are being managed. Although I respect everyone's opinion, I have absolutely no respect at all for flaming and personal attacks.

Every server host has the right to manage their servers as they see fit. You applied for admin on TKC servers yourself only a few weeks ago, so what happened between then and now that our servers should all of a sudden be avoided? Or were you going to perform miracles as an admin? As said before, sometimes it is a matter of guessing as there is no spectator mode.

There is not a single TKC member that doesn't care about what happens on the server they're admin on. Promote your servers all you want but as said before, do it with some class and respect please.

As this thread will lead nowhere and I believe everyone has stated their opinion, I suggest this topic gets closed.

KillingTheNoise

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:22 pm

@Bruce I'm assuming you didn't read my post fully, not to mention I wasn't advertising his server(he did), considering how my posts didn't at all mention anything about his server name, nor telling anyone to visit it. Again, I said it was a bit childish for him to advertise while bashing another server, maybe not in exact words, but still. I'm not here on the part about him advertising anyways, I'm more interested in the problem with The Killing Crew servers, and why they barely have moderators/admins at all. And yes I already know the solution, and what-not, but the question is, why haven't people been assigned something like a Moderator role, so they can at least have more people that may possibly be active. Again, you can keep bringing up the part where he advertised his server, but that doesn't really bother me, and still doesn't change the fact that their servers barely have any moderation going on over there.

RobbingHood

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Jayvytee is right in my opinion, everybody had their go on ranting about pretty much everything that was mentioned here.
Since the admins of the server are aware and this will most certainly turn into chaos: Locked.

Return to “General Discussion”