WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ACanadianKernel
Selling Canadian Hosted BFBC2 Servers

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:49 am

Hello fellow Rome players. I have been playing on Nexus Emulator for a good 2 months now and i have noticed that there are not a lot of North American based servers up at the moment... So I decided that I would offer to host servers to people who are interested in having a server of their own without having to do much of the grunt work. Aside from changing the basic settings of your server via procon RCON tool which is pretty easy to use.

I am selling the servers on a per slot bases at a low price of 80 cents a slot.

I host the severs out of Canada Nova Scotia Dartmouth on a 175/30 fibre optic line.

For anyone that is interested in a server then by all means private message me or add me on steam my steam name is acanadiankernel.
Canadian Internet for the win!
My Servers Specs
My Servers That I Host

TacTicToe

Re: Selling Canadian Hosted BFBC2 Servers

Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:27 am

Tis true. As far as I can tell, ours is the only North American server in the list. At least if you sort by region. Not sure if that has anything to do with it being empty or not. There is definitely a shortage of them on this side of the pond.
]Image

ACanadianKernel

Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:30 am

Ya I hear ya man... I would love to see more NA servers around. Which is why I have my servers up and why I am offering hosting.
Canadian Internet for the win!
My Servers Specs
My Servers That I Host

RobbingHood

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 am

TacTicToe wrote:At least if you sort by region.

Well, most people forget to change the region in the StartServer.bat. There also is no list of all region tags in the forums, so I wouldn't rely on that.

TacTicToe

Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Makes sense. I sort by region, and since ours is the only server in the list, it basically works like a favorites list. :)
]Image

Return to “General Discussion”