WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NanoGigs
[Report] Glitcher *not a random post*

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:21 am

Hello people of nexus :3 So today i was playing rome at the b3 funserver valpariso #2 . Chillin and all until this guy with a looooong name appeared. his name has so many 'A' that I cant even see his K/D .__. his name consists of about 40-50 'A's My problem with this guy: Whenever he kills me, and I go to the killcam thingy I see <killer> at the place of his name and <death> at the place of weapon. Then the screen freezes and my game crashes. This has happened like 10 times already and I am getting real tired of his shit. Before today I had always thought that you cant create a soldier name longer than 16 characters. but he has somehow glitched it .His name is so long.

[AAAAAAAA]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thats his name. He has somehow glitched it. And before you warn me and lock this post, I want to tell you this is just a glitcher report. I dont think he hacks.

Freeshnik

Re: [Report] Glitcher *not a random post*

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:29 am

Your client is broken

MAGIC

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:13 am

Well there was somebody which named '[AAAAAAAA] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' indeed

aXeSwY

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Yeah "[AAAAAAAA]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" dude is for real I did see him to and everytime he killed me my game start lagging as hell or even if i kill him

mouz

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 pm

A simple fix for MAGIC: in censor plugin cfg add a rule

Code: Select all

<penalty type="kick" reasonkeyword="badname"/>
      <badname name="name too long">
         <regexp>.{32,}</regexp>
      </badname>

Note that this kicks anyone whose name is 32 chars long or more (brackets from clan tag and a space are also counted). This will also kick somone if he's named "name too long" but that shouldn't be a problem.

MAGIC

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Ah thx, didn't thought about that plugin since I always 'autounload' it, because its default config is pretty shitty

Return to “General Discussion”