WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
kurai
Re: Rome Player Stats

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:57 am

I see. I imagined, but had hopes.

Well well, I'm glad you were annoyed :P Hope you had fun in your project and might even try it again, this time with better implementation!

I wonder what you did. I'd imagine something like saving the added value on a day by day basis and just averaging a sub-set of them would work nicely, but I don't know much when it comes to scaling and don't know whether that would be too expensive or not.
Dayum, now I wanna work on it :v

himapapa

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:20 am

If you care so much for your stats, why don't you create a new soldier and start from the beginning? Doing so you could erase your learning phase very easily.

RobbingHood

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 pm

kurai wrote:I wonder what you did. I'd imagine something like saving the added value on a day by day basis and just averaging a sub-set of them would work nicely, but I don't know much when it comes to scaling and don't know whether that would be too expensive or not.
Dayum, now I wanna work on it :v

I ran a cronjob to fetch the stats on an hourly (or daily, not sure) basis and saved the last 10 (or so) values in a database if they actually changed. The result is what you see in the screenshot I posted.

Due the immense amount of players registered on Nexus I only tracked the stats of a few persons + those who added their own personas to the list.

You can of course try it on your own if you think you are capable of doing so. If that's the case, send me a PM.

weavii

Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Currently down, we are working on it.

weavii

Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Stats are back.

weavii

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Vehicles added