WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
blueman24
Re: The Official RepZ servers discussion thread!

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Maybe you guys can add a Squad rush server? I never played it.
Anyways,your servers are great already and the few of the servers which give me good pings. Just keep them alive till the world gets destroyed.

mouz

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:12 pm

blueman24 wrote:Maybe you guys can add a Squad rush server? I never played it.
Anyways,your servers are great already and the few of the servers which give me good pings. Just keep them alive till the world gets destroyed.

Sure, it will be up in few hours as soon as the maintenance is finished.

Edit: Man 8 players ain't no fun, the only thing new is like its backwars rush with 2 mcoms total. And players would leave and it would never be really balanced because 3 vs 4 is extremely unbalanced. It's fun for competitive gameplay but not for public. There are one or two servers running it so you can check them out if you never played it, just sort by gametype ;)

Johnshep

Repz Servers

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Repz found a way to put vietnam servers in bad company 2 section, i think this is wrong and should be corrected as vietnam servers are to be at their own place and not in the server selection of bad company 2.

mizudg

Re: Repz Servers

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:59 pm

So post this on the RepZ forums... why post it here?

himapapa

Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Johnshep wrote:Repz found a way to put vietnam servers in Bed Companion 2 section, i think this is wrong and should be corrected as vietnam servers are to be at their own place and not in the server selection of Bed Companion 2.

Ok, but what should we do with this information? Wrong forum! -> RepZ!

RobbingHood

Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Moved to Administration Outpost.
EDIT: Zesty is right, merged with the RepZ Servers thread. Totally forgot about it.

zesty

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 am

RobbingHood wrote:Moved to Administration Outpost.

I think it would be better to merge the topic to mouz's Repz Servers Discussion thread.

mouz

Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

Johnshep wrote:Repz found a way to put vietnam servers in Bed Companion 2 section, i think this is wrong and should be corrected as vietnam servers are to be at their own place and not in the server selection of Bed Companion 2.

If you never try you will never succeed. It happen way to many times where all servers would have players except for the vietnam ones so we thought of moving it to the normal list to see how would it do. I don't see anything wrong with it since it has Vietnam in it's name so you're not being tricked into joining it or anything.

mouz

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Discussion is over. Please lock this thread.

Return to “General Discussion”